Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What's your taste.... umm, umm GOOD!

Everybody's tastebuds are different when it comes to what type of arm candy they like. Earlier today I read an article discussing relationship patterns, and things women are attracted to, and what your attractions say about you. This got me to thinking about the type of men that I like. Although I like to think variety is the spice of life.... when I think about it, just about every man I've ever been attracted to has had similar qualities. From regular Joes, to my celebrity loves. I like men who exude confidence, one who walks like he owns the world. Well dressed is a must, but an original swagger of your own is needed. One who's well rounded, that can go from the Board room to the Basketball court and still get respect. A sence of humor, loyalty, respect and honesty also topped my list. The man I like does this all while staying cool, calm, and collected. He also must have class.
What I learned is that I like men with Power, but take it in stride. Below is a couple of my celebrity crushes over the years, can you see the resemblence in my attractions from what we know about their public lives?





Shaquille O'neal Shawn Carter

Sean Combs Barack Obama
Ladies and Gents feel free to share with us your favorite treat!


2 comments:

Paula D. said...

Great post! Girl, I met Barack 2 years ago.......yum!
I tend to like 'em laid back, cocky & cute. You are right about having that swagger....it is a must! Hmmmmm.....celebrity crushes are:
Larenz Tate
Reggie Bush
Djimon Hunsou
T.I.

Fly Girl said...

You know i'm not reall into small guys.... but you hit it dead on with T.I....... he has it! Oh my god.... I can't believe I forgot to put Charming on my list... that's major for me....lol