Thursday, July 26, 2007

The End Is Near

I've been so busy... the time pasess so fast. I've been planning on writing but I just never get around to it. My friend has been acting up again. I tell you, she has showed her butt. I'm trying to hold on.... but she's really forcing me to end this relationship. You guys may remember my post about our relationship earlier this year titled "Is This The Ennnnnnnnd" Well guys.... she'a sking for money again. Sixty dollars last Thursday, $150 dollars on Monday.... and she's still not sastisfied. All week she's been at her new friends house. When I try and talk to her she's not responding. I guess it's over guys, I guess our friendship is through.
I guess it's time for a new CAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kick her to the curb, you need somebody who appreciates a good friend and you definately are one.

Paula D. said...

That's right, it's time for her ass to kick rocks! Unbelievable!