Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10 things that make me go UMMMM?

I WONDER... when will Trina stop making music?

I WONDER... when will the War in Iraq be over?

I WONDER... if the black family can bounce back from years of breakdown?

I WONDER... why is it that all the food that actually taste good is not good for you?

I WONDER... with all the influence that BET has... why not use it for the betterment of the black community?

I WONDER... if President Bush ever realizes how stupid he sounds sometimes? And if it bothers him that so many people don't respect him as the leader of this country in America and abroad?

I WONDER... if we'll ever fly like "The Jetsons"?

I WONDER... if Tyler Perry ever turns Madea on in his everyday life? lol

I WONDER... do all of these devastating wildfires and hurricanes signal the end of life as we know it on earth is near?

I WONDER... how long will it take for the economy to get back on track?

*** I WONDER... what's on your mind?... Share your thoughts in the comments.****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE WAYYY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS...LOL