Sunday, June 24, 2007

Why Bobby.... Whyyyyyyyy?


Bobby Cutts Jr. Has been arrested. Put behind bars. Locked up! He's charged with two counts of Murder. A body believed to be that of Jessie Davis was found yesterday. Jessie was 9 months pregnant. Police have not said what evidence led them to take Bobby Cutts into custody... but I'm sure they had something substantial. All week long I defended this man, I do not know him but something made me feel that he was not the guy. I guess he fooled me. He just didn't have the look of a man who would kill. When he spoke it didn't sound like he was trying to conjour up emotion.. Bobby Cutts sounded sincere.
Just like Jessie's mother I was hoping it was not him. Why Bobby Cutts... Why? If you didn't wan't another child....there were many steps you could have taken before being charged for murder. Like.... birth control pills, condoms, vasectomy, or better yet not cheating on your wife! I know that he'll never read this but this is for all the other men who one day might find themselves in a Bobby Cutts Jr. type of situation. They didn't get O.J. But Bobby they got you.... and you will PAY!

3 comments:

Paula D. said...

I knew it!!!!! I said it all along! Girl....watching as much Law & Order as I do will make you a semi-expert on detecting riff raff....haaaaaaa!!!!
Please believe that his booty will be nice & sore when he joins the prison population!

Dwacon said...

Another set back...

Unknown said...

Per our lcoal news...I live 15 mins from ohio..he told where to find the body.