Thursday, June 28, 2007

They've Got Me.... I've Been Tagged!

Give me a break.... this is my first time... so if I screw it up, I'm saying sorry in advance!

The Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.



1. I'm a Journalist.
2. I'm not as snobby as I used to be.
3. I could eat plain French Fries for every meal.
4. I LLLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEE fashion!
5. If I were rich I'd still work.
6. I've always wanted to live in New York City.
7. I've never been drunk

I have tagged the following friends:(Be sure to check out their sites!)

Paula D- Ghetto Economics
JJ6412- mischiefmakersLisa C- Lisa C Writes
Staralicious- myalicious
Fasy- Nomore a girl, Not yet a Woman!! A Taste Of My Lifesylviahubbard1- How to Love A Black Woman

4 comments:

Sylvia Hubbard said...

good thing I check my blog log, LOL.

It's How to Love a Black Woman and I usually don't do tagging, but I'll try it out.

JayJayGhatt said...

Thanks gurl! I was tagged recently and did my 7 Random things already. It's on my blog favorites. I hope that gives me a pass. Otherwise, I'm going to have to come up with 7 more random things. hmmmmm????

Lisa R Charles said...

Looks like we have some things in common, 4,5, and I grew up in NY. Can't say we have #7 in common...lol!

I completed this tag before so I'll link to it so you can take a look. Thanks!

Paula D. said...

Whaddup Kim! Girl, I had just posted a tag......does that count???? Haaaa!