Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm a FLIRT!




Now I swear to tell the truth and the whole truth.
When it come to dudes I be flirt'n like I was born to,
Smiling like I was born to,
laugh comes right on que...
In the club meeting new friends like I'm supposed to.
I don't understand when a dude that I meet .... at the CLUB.
Thinking just cause I chat with him..... at the CLUB.
That a chick like me trying to holla at him....
Boy please, don't hang around me cause I'm a FLIRT!.....(laughing)


I'm friendly, always smiling, a personable person, some may say a little nosey... but I say that's the inquisitive Journalist in me! I also love meeting new people, and I love to talk. For some reason this gives men the notion that I'm interested in them. When that actually probably only applies to about .5 percent of them.

Note to men:
Just cause a woman engages you in conversation, laughs at your jokes, and smiles at you doen't mean she's "INTERESTED" in you. It could just mean that she's interested in you as a person. Nothing more, Nothing less.

3 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

Hello..new to site by way of that crazy broad Paula D....first time here and I love it..just stopped by to say HI

Paula D. said...

Kim you are crazy! I wish I was a flirt....I get so retarded around guys sometimes. I need to learn how to flirt.

JayJayGhatt said...

true dat. true dat. just discovered your blog and me likes.

will stop thru more often